- Clip — Clip the Box Tops from hundreds of participating products and send them to school. Each Box Top is worth 10¢, and that adds up fast! Check out the Complete List of Boxtop Products to see which ones qualify. To help us reach our goal, our classes will have monthly contests to collect the most Box Tops. The winning class will earn a prize! Your child’s teacher has a special place in the classroom where Box Tops are always collected. Start collecting now!!!
- Shop online — Shop at your favorite online stores through the Box Tops Marketplace® (www.boxtops4education.com/marketplace). Over 100 retailers give eBoxTops to your school when you shop at the Marketplace. Up to 15% of your purchase total is automatically donated to our school, at no additional cost to you. Plus, you’ll get exclusive Box Tops deals and discounts! Plus, you become an Online Power Earner and can earn Bonus Box Tops.
- Bonus Box Tops – Bonus Box Tops are an easy way for 1 to make a big difference. Each month, you’ll find special promotions and sweepstakes where you can enter for a chance to win thousands of Bonus Box Tops. Check back often at http://www.boxtops4education.com/savings-and-promotions/bonus-offers for the latest bonus opportunities and remember to spread the word! The more people who enter, the greater your school’s chance of winning.
- Sign up –– It’s easy and free. Sign up to support our school at www.boxtops4education.com, where you can:
- See how much our school is earning with Box Tops
- Enter online promotions for chances to win Bonus Box Tops and other prizes
- Print money-saving coupons for your favorite Box Tops brands
- Make mealtime easier with family-pleasing recipes
The Box Tops winner for the month of September 2017 is Ms. Shoenhair’s 6th grade class with 330 Box Tops.
The students will receive a certificate for a free kid’s meal to CPK. The teacher will receive a $5.00 gift card to Starbucks, a gift card for a free meal at Foosia Asia Fresh, and a gift card for a free appetizer to Macaroni Grill.
The other classrooms in the top 5 for the month of September are:
2nd– Field- Kindergarten with 311 box tops
3rd-Sanborn-4th grade with 242 box tops
4th-Zupke-1st grade with 175 box tops
5th-Malinski-4th grade with 155 box tops
The next Box Tops collection is October 20th.